9. My future is a world that includes Lou Diamond Phillips in tights.
7. My landlord has finally turned the heat on in the apartment building. I suffered through a cold run for a while but finally the temperatures have cranked up and I'm not piling the layers on like an Eskimo anymore.
6. Every girl loves getting her hairr did. I'm getting mine chopped off in just over a week and am damn anxious about it. I am not joining the masses and getting The Pob but I am going with something a bit shorter than my current style.
5. Like I've said before, every girl needs a trip to look forward to. I don't have any grand plans in motion yet but a girls' weekend road trip could be on the horizon. I'm already packing my bags...
4. I have about a case of beer and four unopened bottles of wine at home. It's a party - just add water and stir.
3. Every soul needs to nurture some creativity once in a while - I'm getting ready to make my latest necklace. I create chunky pieces with semi-precious stones. Here's a look at a couple I've done:
Chunky amethyst with turquoise pendant
Turquoise with cherry quartz stone (and GOP Big Wig on the left)
My next piece will involve turquoise beads (surprise, surprise) and cut black onyx. I can't wait.
2. I get to reunite with my lover tomorrow night - Netflix just sent me the first disc of the last season.
1. The week is more than half over.