- Dunkel at the Hof.
- Bottle Shock on a stunning back patio in Newport. Spectacular friends and a great movie
- Hair highlights
- Obligatory volunteer assignment that left a bit to be desired (I hate standing around and "taking turns" push a broom)
- Junior League of Cincinnati's Aultimate Affair - the "Junior League Prom" - great chance to see a bunch of my friends and get duded up
- Saturday night wrapped with a rematch of last week's karaoke contest at an undisclosed home in Hyde Park. I think I won
- 1.5 hours walking in the rain with my new pal - my bum is still feeling it after climbing up and down the hills of Pleasant Ridge
- Dynamite brunch in a beautiful setting that could only be outdone by my mother; superb food and fantastic company
- Spontaneous trip to TTC & Keystone for beer and Bloodys for girl talk - you can't put a price on a good, dear friend
- Homemade risotto dinner and unleashing the floodgates during a touching movie about the Holocaust.