Okay, so I wanted to start a meme series this week, and of course I was late.
I'm going to try and run a Top Ten list every Tuesday based on random things happening in my crazy life. In classic Kate fashion, the concept slipped my mind yesterday, so here I am, starting the series a day late.
Tuesday's Top Ten: Reasons Why Kate Runs Late
10. I decide to "do" my hair and fail to allow for proper styling time.
I actually leave my house early and get ambitious and try to do something else with my time before I get to my final destination.
8. I underestimate the drive time.
7. I really don't want to go so I procrastinate and then come up with some lame ass excuse about my late arrival.
6. I decide to have a go with my BOB before I go somewhere and I take too long.
5. I can't find my keys in the hovel I call an apartment.
4. I get to the car and realize I barely have enough gas to make it to the end of the street.
3. I take a phone call from someone whom I haven't spoken to in forever and just don't have the heart to tell them I'm on the run.
2. I try on one outfit. And then another. And another. And back to the first before I make a commitment on my wardrobe selection.
1. I don't wear a watch.