1. Do you like cheese?yes- all kinds. I hated Swiss and bleu cheese for quite a while, but now I love them, too. My fav is fresh mozzarella.
2. Have you ever smoked heroin? No. I can't believe this is even a question.
3. Do you own a bicycle? Actually, I own two. I keep a purple Cannondale mountain bike at my apartment and my parents still have the silver Raleigh 10 speed I pined over when I was in fourth grade. Just this weekend my dad was reminding me that I first called it a Rale-eey.
4. What did you do tonight/today? So far, I rode the bus, and I worked. It was an exciting day - Chris Henry 8 game suspension and the Anna Nicole Baby DNA results. Good stuff for the top of my newscast!
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Not really. Most doctor visits are pretty benign, but I'm not really a fan of the more personal visits.
6. What do you think of hot dogs? They're alright. I'd buy one at the ball park or I have one at Mom and Dad's house, but I don't think I'd buy any for my own fridge.
7. What's your favorite Christmas song? Oh Holy Night. I guess Ave Maria could count as a Christmas song, too.
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Coffee if I need a kick. Otherwise I'm not too picky. A Venti non-fat, sugar-free vanilla latte from Starbucks is the best.
9. Can you do push ups? Hell no. I can't think of one godly reason why I'd have to do something physical in a real-life situation, so I'm not going to practice. I do, however, think I can run fast enough to get away from an axe murderer. That or I'd just sit on him...
10. Is your bathroom clean? I am comfortable with my own germs, but I am not comfortable enough to introduce others to my own germs. Does that give you an idea of how clean things are right now?
11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? Probably the amethyst necklace that I made over a year ago - I am complimented by at least five people every time I wear it out. D Money swears I need to carry business cards offering my talents.
13. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex? I obviously need to get an new one...
14. Do you have friends?of course
15. Do you miss someone? Yes, D Money and my sister, Bridge.
16. Middle name? Louise. God help you if you call me Weezie.
17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? My back molar kind of hurts right now. Should I really get that Coach bag I've been drooling over? I'm about an hour and a half away from a margarita at Allyn's. Yum!
18. Name the last 3 things you have bought. Latte. Some of those new Thai rice noodle dinners. Pistachios.
19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink: Diet Coke. Crystal Light. Coffee.
20. Current worry? They won't have my car fixed Friday.
21. Current hate? People with attitude. Seriously, life's too short to walk around negative.
22. Favorite place to be in your city/town? I love Mt. Adams. I love Hyde Park. I love sitting on a patio with a cold drink in my hands.
23. How did you bring in the New Year? With a bunch great friends and good alcohol. My memory is hazy on a few spots.
24. Where would you like to go? Italy, Greece, South America, China. You name it, I wanna ago there...
25. Are you hungry? YES. This apple flavored gum is losing its flavor.
26. What made you laugh last? I can't remember. This newsroom is seriously a laugh a minute. I work with a wonderful group of people.
27. Do you own slippers? No.
28. What shirt are you wearing? A non descript black t and a black Banana scoop neck cardigan.
29. Do you burn or tan? Burn first then tan.
30. Favorite color? It's a tie between Kentucky Blue and Cardinal Red. By allegiance, however, does not waver from Big Blue.
31. Would you be a pirate? No. I'm not a big fan of raping and pillaging.
32. What songs do you sing in the shower? Killing Me Softly With His Song.
33. What did you have for lunch? Some soup. Yeah, I'm a high roller.
34. Do you have any trophies? Yes - some swimming and soccer trophies from my glory years.
35. What's in your pocket right now? not a thing
36. Something you can't wait for? For my niece or nephew to be born in October.
37. Best bed sheets as a child? Um, my mom didn't go for that kiddie crap when we were kids.
38. Worst injury you've ever had? I've been really lucky. No injuries, so to speak. Though I had a wicked rash when I found out I am allergic to amoxocillin.
39. What is your biggest pet peeve? Rude people. I cannot express enough gratitude to my parents who impressed upon me the importance of being polite and courteous.
40. How many TVs do you have in your house? 3
41. Who is your loudest friend? I don't think there's anyone louder than me, well, except for my sisters.
42. Who is your quietest friend? Right now I'm friends with a bunch of loud mouths (and I love you all), but I have had some quiet friends in the past. I found those friendships were a bit of a struggle.
43. Does someone have a crush on you? If someone does, I'd like him to reveal himself...
44. Do you wish on shooting stars? I usually only give them a passing thought.
45. What is your favorite movie? So many choices. Goonies is probably tops.
46. What is your favorite candy? Heath bars or Peanut M & Ms
47. What song do/did you want played at your wedding? How about UK's fight song? More likely: Somewhere Over the Rainbow sung by Eva Cassidy. Stunning.
48. Wildflowers by Tom Petty
49. What were you doing at 12 AM last night? sleeping
50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up this morning? How long can I stay in my bed?
i miss you too, sweetie. see you soon. oh, and i thought you tried heroin once...KIDDING!! xoxox
"And the sky was made of amethyst
And all the stars were just like little fish"
Post a Comment