AN EMAIL I JUST SENT OUT TO ALL MY GIRLFRIENDS.... IT'S ONE OF THOSE CHAIN LETTERS...
Welcome to the next edition of getting to know your friends. Okay, here's what you're supposed to do.....and try not to spoil the fun! Just give in.
Copy (not forward) this entire e-mail and paste it into a new e-mail that
you can send. Change all the answers so that they apply to you. Then, send
this to a whole bunch of people you know INCLUDING the person who sent it to
you. The Theory is that you will learn a lot of little known facts about
your friends. It's fun!
1. What is your Full Name:
Katherine Louise (Elizabeth) C------ (do you really think I'm gonna post my last name?)
2. What color pants are you wearing now? Gray
3.What are you listening to right now: A friend JS's smiley voice
4. What are the last 2 digits of your mobile phone number(s): 23
5. What was the last thing you ate: caramel and apple spice cupcake
6. If you were a crayon what color would you be: scarlet
7. What is the weather right now: crisp and sunny
8. Last person you talked to on the phone: See number 3
9. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex: Their eyes
10. Do you like the person who sent this to you: She is a spiritual rock
11. How are you today: I am alive, I am here and I am blessed
12. Favorite Drink: root beer
13. Favorite Alcoholic drink: used to be martinis
14. Favorite Sport: Specifically UK basketball
15. Hair Color: chemically derived blonde
16. Eye Color: blue
17. Siblings: two sisters
18. Favorite Month: OCTOBER!!!
19. Last movie you watched: American Beauty
20. Favorite Day of the Year: Hmm. Maybe Thanksgiving or the 4th of July
21. Are you too shy to ask someone out: Nope but I'm learning that's not the way to go.
So hard to be the chasee!!
22. Summer or Winter: Summer
23. Hugs or Kisses: Both
24. Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate
25. Do you want your friends to write back: Sure
26. Who is most likely to respond? Maybe Lady M since she's at home, lucky girl!
27. Who is least likely to respond? My sister B because she's a busy girl and a NEW HOMEOWNER!!
28. What books are you reading? re-reading "Great Expectations" by Charles Dickens... one of my favorite books of all time... and also "Bachelor Girl... the Secret History of Single Women in the 20th Century"
29.What is on your mouse pad: Colorbars. It's a M.P. I picked up at the Guggenheim Museum in NYC
30.What did you do last night: Visited with one of my dear friends Lady L (and her adorable baby K) and watched the new Practice spinoff. Love James Spader.
31. Favorite Tree: Maybe a Christmas Tree?
32. Favorite Smells: A good cologne, the smells of oranges and Christmas, an old musty church with a trace of incense
33. Can you touch your nose with your tongue: no
34. What inspires you? My women friends
35. Sky diver or race car driver? Sky Dive
36. Favorite Flower? Roses and maybe peonys
37. Favorite Cookie: Chocolate Chip or those Peanut Butter ones with the Hershey Kiss in the middle
38. How many books do you own? Enough to fill several bookcases in two different states
39. What's your favorite thing to cook? Anything but I have a proclivity for baked goods
40. Is your car dirty or clean? Oh so dirty. But I don't care. It's paid off and it's MINE!
41. If you had one wish, what would it be? To be blessed with an undying true love and a happy family
42. Favorite Vacation spot? Bermuda or London
43. Favorite quote: "The light at the end of the tunnel: it it Heaven or an oncoming train" (it's my own)