- Sometimes fierce loyalty will cloud your judgment.
- There are always three sides to every story.
- In most cases, time has a way of healing all wounds - but sometimes a trip down memory lane will take your breath away as swiftly as it did in the past.
- You can't always get what you want.
- Trust your gut instinct.
- It's scary putting it all out there - but sometimes you just have to do it.
- If all else fails, have faith it will all work out.
- Mikey was right: It's our time down here. That's all over the second we ride up Troy's bucket.
Special thanks to Double Platinum for reminding me of Mikey's pearl of widsom.
Expand upon 3 sides to every story...his, hers and yours? I'm curious about what spawned this...details darling! Love, D
I wish it involved a him! I recalled this quip after having a convo with a friend. She described to me a set of circumstances that completely contradicted that of a scenario previously explained by another friend.
These two are embroiled in a bit of a disagreement on philosophy/perspective/etc. and I realized after having conversation #1 that the situation probably lies somewhere in the middle.
Post a Comment