The NEW 100 Things About Me (thanks to Nat for the meme)
1. Name: Katherine
2. Middle Name: Louise
3. State: Ohio
4. Place of Birth: Charlotte, NC
6. Male or Female: Female
7. Bus/Car: Car
8. School:University of Kentucky
9. Occupation: News Producer
10. Initials: KLC
11. Screen Name: Which one?
12. Hair Color: Blonde, thanks to the nice ladies at the Aveda salon in Hyde Park
13. Hair Length: A bit longer than shoulder length
14. Eye color: blue
15. Best Feature: Perhaps my eyes?
17. Braces: Yes, four pain filled, years punctuated by mean taunting
19. Shoe size: 10
20. Diploma: Yep (and a degree, too)
22. First best friend: Margaret
23. First Award: Something from Girl Scouts, I'm sure
24. First Sport You Joined: See above
25. First thing you did today: I used the facilities in my bathroom
26. First Real vacation: Disney World. I was five.
27. First thing you said today: "Well, hello, Andrew."
28. First Love: I think my imaginary friend Dumas, who was from Africa
29. Movie: The Goonies
30. TV Show: Right now, I guess I'd have to say Desperate Housewives
31. Color: Blue. Kentucky Blue. Sky Blue. Navy Blue. Azure Blue. I love it all.
32. Rapper: I would pick either Tupac or Notorious BIG. I never bought in to that West Side/East Side crap
33. Place to get groceries: Well, maybe it will be the new Fresh Market I'm checking out in about half an hour.
34. Food: Anything unique. I am not a fan of chain restaurants. Other than that, it's all fair game.
35. Season: Fall or Spring
36. Candy: toffee bars or peanut M&Ms
37. Sport: Big Blue Basketball
38. Restaurant: I think it's Ramsey's in Lexington
41. School Subject: American Literature
42. Animal: Preferably a dog.
43. Book: Great Expectations
45. Doing before you started this survey: Writing a story for the 6 pm news.
46. Feeling: End of the day nerves.
47. Wearing: Brown slacks and a pink short sleeve sweater
48. Crying about: Nothing
49. Eating: Rasins
50. Drinking: Water
51. Typing: just this
53. Listening To: An awesome club mix of Sarah McLachlan's hits
54. Thinking about: The show I did today and what's ahead for the week
55. Wanting: More free time
56. Watching: Tonight it will be that movie "Rumor Has It"
57. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?: Busy, fulfilled and very happy
58. Kids: I hope so
59. Want to be Married: Definitely
60. Career in Mind: Most likely.
WHICH IS BETTER IN THE OPPOSITE SEX
63. Hair color: Any. Hair is not a sticking point for me.
64. Hair length: See above.
65. Eye color: green/hazel/blue
66. Measurements: Someone who could be called "strapping"
67. Cute or sexy: Cute, definitely
68. Lips or Eyes: Both
69. Hugs or Kisses: Both
70. Short or Tall: I am a sucker for tall guys
71. Easygoing or serious: Easygoing
72. Romantic or Spontaneous: Both
73. Good or Bad: Good
74. Sensitive or spontaneous: Umm, both?
75. Hook-up or Relationship: Relationship, hands down.
77. Trouble Maker or Hesitant One: I guess I could be okay with a "trouble maker" if we're just talking silly hy-jinks.
HAVE YOU EVER
78. Kissed a Stranger: Yep
79. Had surgery: Yes... if wisdom teeth count
80. Gone commando: Uh huh.
81. Ran Away From Home: Threatened many times, but it never officially happened. I think maybe my mom was disappointed.
82. Broken a bone: That would be a no.
83. Got an X-ray: Yes
84. Been on a cruise: No.
86. Dumped someone: Not really.
87. Cried When Someone Died: Absolutely.
88. Cried At School: Yes. And Work.
DO YOU BELIEVE IN
89. God: Yes
90. Miracles: Definitely.
91. Love at First Sight: Yes.
92. Ghosts: Um, yes.
93. Aliens: Gosh, I really don't like to think about what's out there.
94. Soul Mates: Absolutely.
95. Heaven: Yes.
96. Hell: Yes.
97. Answered prayers: Thank God, yes (and those unanswered ones, too).
98. Kissing on The First Date: Sure. I guess if #78 is alright, then this one must be okay, too.
99. Horoscopes: I don't really put much weight in to them but I check them out anyway.
100. Is there someone you wish you had? Had? In what sense? Right now I'm just glad I have my family, my friends and my identity.